Anisse Astier will propose his live blog here during those 3 days. Have a look at his 2017 liveblog:
This is Kernel Recipes 2018’s liveblog posts:
- First day, morning: KernelShark, XDP and cpu idle.
- First day, afternoon: user GPIO, CLIP OS, Zinc, and Democracy.
- Second day, morning: Atomic pritimives, Coccinelle and TPMs.
- Second day, afternoon: Kernel Hacker Growth, Live kernel patching, CPU Isolation, Power supplies, and Static analysis fixes.
- Last day, morning: Speculation attacks, their mitigations and the CERN.
- Last day, afternoon: QEMU in UEFI, video4linux codecs, eBPF filtering and SD/eMMC speed.